These weekends are a continuation of the Critical Alignment Therapy training. The weekends are intended for yoga teachers who have completed the two-year course at the Critical Alignment Institute in Amsterdam or who have followed the four levels of the training, followed by the three modules teaching Critical Alignment Yoga and the Critical Alignment Therapy course.
- These in-depth weekends are intended as guidance for Yoga teachers who provide individual Critical Alignment Therapy. Questions from practice and various topics are discussed and discussed in depth.
- Note: Participation in these in-depth weekends is only possible for yoga teachers who have followed the Critical Alignment therapy training under the guidance of Gert van Leeuwen.
- Time: Saturday 1 pm to 5 pm, Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- Location: Critical Alignment Instituut, Blankenstraat 166, Amsterdam.
Training: November 28/29, 2020
Closing date of registration 30 October 2020
The deepening weekends Critical Alignment Therapy are given by Gert van Leeuwen. Gert is the founder of the Critical Alignment method and founder of the Critical Alignment Institute in Amsterdam.
Costs ? 295, excl. 21% VAT
Guideline topics and questions from practice, for example:
- Handles in people with scoliosis
- Treat psoas muscle
- Wear of the lower back
- Neck osteoarthritis / hernia
- Lower back arthrosis / hernia
- Deepening centerline
- Gravity and space in asanas
If you are a member of the Vereniging Yogadocenten Nederland (VYN), you may charge 10 additional training points for this course.